Explore sensory materials - and make your own resources to take home.
Tell Me More
Most frequent questions and answers
Make and Take workshops last up to 1.5hrs. All participants receive a certificate and the products they have made (up to 3 products). Max 15 participants.
It is a fun and interactive opportunity to…
- explore a range of sensory materials
- have a go at making lots of different sensory resources that are tailored to the needs of your child
- expert advice on how best to use the resources,how to adapt them and recreate at home
- socialise with other parents and carers
Anyone who has, cares for or works with young children and children with additional needs
Any group or organisation that works with famillies, children and children with additional needs
- Charities – such as those who work with ASD, ADHD, Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Physical Disability, Social Emotional Difficulties
- Charities – such as those working with mental health, domestic violence, refugees, child protection
- Health Care
- Social Services
- Parent groups
- preschools/ playgroups
- Day care centres/ nursery
- Toddler groups
- social groups
- Community groups
Typically 3 resources to take home plus ‘how to’ handout to recreate again and again!
Activities vary depending on participants needs and interests such as …
- Sensory Tubes
- Sensory Pat Mat
- Sensory Dough
- Sensory Crayons
- Sensory Rice
- Sensory Taste Safe Paint
All OF Me Sensory has a really simple pricing structure to help your organisation maximise their budget.
Sessions usually last upto 90mins, depending on the needs of the group and the chosen activities (i.e. crayons take longer to make).
Cost is £200 for upto 90mins, plus travel from base in County Down, NI.