Explore sensory materials and how to use them in your curriculum or setting
TELL ME MORE
Most frequent questions and answers
Create and Learn workshops last up to 1.5hrs. All participants receive a certificate and the products they have made. Max 15 participants.
- explore sensory materials and create resources
- expert advice on how best to use the resources in your setting and with individual children
- expert advice on how to document, record and assess the use of sensory resources in line with curriculum, minimum standards and relevant policies and procedures – including risk assessment, observation and assessment
Anyone who works with young children and children with additional needs
- Preschool Leaders
- Day Care Staff
- Charity Organisers
Any organisation that adheres to standards of care, health and safety and education. Educational setting or care provider who work with young children and children with additional needs – and follow a curriculum or minimum standards
- Preschools who follow the Preschool Curricular Guidance NI
- NI Curriculum – Schools and SEN schools
- Registered childcare providers who follow Minimum Standards – day care, childminders, playgroups, afterschools clubs
You will CREATE up to 3 resources like a Make and Take Workshop and you will LEARN the added knowledge and understanding of how to use sensory resources within the curriculum and standards of care
- Resources include – sensory tubes, pat mats, dough, crayons, sensory base materials such a rice and mark making materials such as taste safe paint
- Risk Assessment – how to use the resources safely
- IEP – how to incorporate the resources as a support strategy in Individual Education Plans
- Health and Safety – how to use the resources within a setting context – storage, safe use, groups and individual use
- Observation and Assessment – how to evaluate use and impact of sensory resources
All Of Me Sensory has a really simply pricing structure to help your organisation maximise their budget.
Sessions last up to 90 minutes, maximum 15 particpants.
Cost is £250 for the 90 minutes, plus travel from base in County Down NI.