So each year my husband builds the grotto for our children’s school.
And each year he out-does himself!
After a week of living with
- panels being constructed in our kitchen,
- delaying putting our own decorations up because they were being used in the grotto,
- A few gallons of papier mache,
- ALL THE LIGHTS!
- A few car runs carrying very dubious loads
- and several hours of assembly on site –
here it is!
What an amazing sensory experience for the children to kick start our Christmas period with a little seasonal magic, wonder and awe.
For more information about All Children’s Integrated Primary School visit their website here.
For more seasonal sensory fun pop over to the facebook page All Of Me Sensory