My Name is Carly Craig, I am an Independent Early Years Specialist based in County Down, Northern Ireland.
I work with students as an Early Years Lecturer, early years professionals, families, babies, preschoolers and children with SEN – as a consultant and trainer.
I now focus my expertise and work in the area of Sensory Play. This is based on current research in Neuroscience in Early Years and Resilience to mitigate the impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s).
Does your setting need some added ooommppff?
Do the children in your care struggle to…
- Engage in play in their environment?
- Interact with children and adults?
- Regulate their emotions and behaviour?
- Demonstrate Resilience?
Are your staff team…
- Bored and stuck in a rut with their play provision and resources?
- Frustrated by the constant balance between meeting the child’s interests and needs whilst meeting statutory registration and inspection requirements?
- Enjoy theory based professional development that is also interactive and engaging?
Through training and workshops – staff, parents and children will all have increased knowledge and awareness of sensory experiences in play and how to incorporate them daily.